The Male-Factor Pak With Preseed allows patients to collect a specimen during intercourse, providing a natural alternative to yesterday's tradition: masturbation. Prof. Panos Zavos recommends the non-spermicidal lubridant for a more natural and pleasant collection.
Male-Factor Pak W/conceive Plus Lubrication
It also gives medical specialists the opportunity to work with more representative samples than ever before. Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable than those obtained through masturbation.
Improved specimen viability and increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for.
- Non-Spermicidal. Biologically inert polyurethane condom maintains sperm viability, motility and velocity. No mold; releases or powders used in condom manufacture.
- Psychologically Acceptable. Allows sample collection at home or other private settings and eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or emotional objections to masturbation or coitus interruptus ("pull out").
- Comfortable and Gentle. Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates sensitivity, satisfaction and high sexual stimulation.
- Easy to Use. Patient simply cleans genitals prior to use, removes condom when erection has ceased after ejaculation, and closes condom with a provided twist-tie.
- Easy to Transport. Patient seals condom in compact pouch with patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- Sterile. Individually sealed and packaged.
- Less Costly. The Male-Factor Pak is priced lower than its leading competition.
This personal item may not be returned nor refunded.